- Introduction to Digital Marketing – 45 min Seminar
- Webdesign & UX Audit – What Makes a Great Website – 45 min Seminar
- Conducting A Website Audit (Checklist) – 45 min Demonstration
- Conducting Your Own Website Audit – 45 min Workshop
- Landing Pages – How to Use Them – 45 min Seminar
- Writing Your Own Website Audit Reports – Practical Training
Following our introductory seminar on Digital Marketing, day 1 will consist of different modules, each related to creating effective websites.
First, you’ll learn key elements of what makes a good website, followed by a demonstration of how to conduct a website audit.
After a demonstration, you will conduct your own website audit in a workshop and write your website audit report. Being able to write a useful audit report will allow you to gain a deeper understanding of your site’s current effectiveness.
We’ll start our intensive training by introducing you to the functions and advantages of WordPress as a Content Management System (CMS) for your website.
But what do you actually need to be able to work with WordPress? You need to register a domain and to find a web hosting provider. Don’t worry it sounds more complicated than it is, we’ll cover all this before we setup your website.
Next, we’ll explain how to choose a suitable theme and page builder for your business, which allows you to easily change and edit the design of your WordPress site.
- Introduction to SEO – 45 min Seminar
- Introduction to Keyword Research – 45 min Seminar
- Conducting Your Own Keyword Research – 45 min Workshop
- Elements of an SEO Site Audit – 45 min Demonstration / Workshop
- Onsite Optimization with Keywords – 45 min Seminar
- Onsite SEO – Practical Training
On day 2, we’ll teach you the essentials of Search Engine Optimization. Moreover, we will analyse your website and you will learn all about keyword research.
After the seminar introducing the key elements of SEO, we’ll show you in a live demonstration how to search for the right keywords and conduct a Ranking Status Report.
You’ll wrap up your day with hands-on practical training, where you will work independently to look for keywords relevant to your own business and also optimize your website.
- Introduction to Content Marketing – 45 min Seminar
- (Copy-)Writing for the Web – 45 min Seminar
- The Content Quality Audit – 45 min Workshop
- The Elements of a Content Strategy – 45 min Demonstration
- Creating Your Content Strategy – 45 min Workshop
- Plan Your Next 12 Blog Posts Based on a Keyword Research – Practical Training
On day 3, we’ll teach you the concepts of content marketing and how to implement these strategies in your business. You will learn to write in such a way that your audience will love to consume your content.
After the seminar introducing the key elements of Content Marketing, we’ll show you how to conduct a content quality audit in order to optimize your content and to create a strategy.
At the end of the day during the workshop you will create your own content strategy.
- Social Media & The Right Platform for You – 45 min Seminar
- Your Social Media Activities on Autopilot – 45 min Demonstration
- Creating a Social Media Audit – 45 min Demonstration
- Conducting Your Own Social Media Audit – 45 min Workshop
- Creating a Social Media Strategy – 45 min Demonstration
- Create Your Social Media Plan for One Month – Practical Training
Social Media is one of the most useful techniques for increasing website traffic in today’s marketing environment. On day 4 you’ll learn how to optimize your social media efforts in order to get the most out of this free marketing technique.
We’ll show you the best social media practices and platforms for your business, as well as powerful tools to put your social media activities on Autopilot.
You will be conducting your very own social media audit in a workshop and will use this data to create the social media strategy for your institution.
- The Elements of Paid Advertisement Campaigns – 45 min Seminar
- The Best Audience Type for Your Campaign – 45 min Seminar
- Creating a Facebook Ad Campaign – 45 min Demonstration
- Creating Your Own Facebook Ad Campaign – Practical Training
- Feedback Session, Testimonials, Certificates
Day 5 tackles the topic of paid online advertising and why it can be useful to you.
We’ll create a Facebook ad campaign from scratch in a live demonstration and apply the learnings to your business or institution in a practical workshop. Also, we’ll discover the different ways how to create the best performing target audiences.